The PCF Learning Management System helps national TB programs (NTPs) and technical partner staff build the capacity to use the Patient-Centred Framework (PCF) methodology. This self-paced e-learning system provides modules that support evidence-based decision-making in high-TB-burden settings.
These e-Learning courses will help build the capacity of TB programs by teaching the participants how to use the Patient-Centred Framework (PCF) approach. The courses are interactive and include knowledge checks, module summaries, pre-and post-tests, references, a glossary, and job aids. By taking these courses, TB programs will be able to improve their programming while promoting stakeholder participation.
What will you learn?
After completing the eLearning course, People-Centred Framework for TB Programming, learners should be able to:
- Describe the Patient-Centred Framework
- Implement the PCF process
- Combine local and global evidence to synthesize and analyze data and identify National TB Program gaps
- Use the evidence prioiritise intervention(s) to address the gaps
- Develop a costed budget to implement and sustaint he prioritised intervention(s)
Who is this for?
The primary users are:
- Technical Specialists—National and sub-national Tuberculosis Programs in countries; and
- Standard users—Implementers supporting the NTP (national and international)
The course offerings are expected to expand the content offered to target audiences of:
- Experts—TA providers and Trainers; and
- Other relevant stakeholders, including funders.
How is the course organised?
- Module 1: Course Introduction and Pre-Test
- Module 2: Using the PCF Approach for TB Program Planning
- Module 3: Planning and Preparation for the PCF Process
- Module 4: Overview of PCF Data Consolidation Process
- Module 5: Data Collation using the PCF DHIS2 Dashboard
- Module 6: Patient Pathway Analysis using the PPA Wizard
- Module 7: Data Synthesis using the PCFDHIS2 Dashboard
- Module 8: National Consultation Workshop
- Module 9: Post-Test