Data consolidation consists of collecting and collating all the available evidence on TB-related surveys, surveillance, assessments, and studies relevant for determining gaps and opportunities in the country’s TB continuum of care.
It is therefore recommended that:
- at least two members of the M&E team of the NTP lead this activity
- with support from other colleagues from the NTP
- members from other relevant departments of the Ministry of Health (e.g. HIV program, planning department, etc.)
- members of research institutes/academia involved in relevant surveys and studies
- members of partners supporting NTP
- and external consultants if desired.
- If subnational data consolidation is conducted, representatives of subnational TB program staff and community organizations should be included.
Last Update: Friday, September 2, 2022